You will need
A pot with a lid
A sharp knife
How to make chicken stock.
- Bake some chicken for dinner one night.
- Eat it.
- Put all the bones and left over meat and fat scraps in your crockpot.
- Cook on low overnight.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour through a large colander or strainer.
- Throw away bones and scraps.
Voila, you have stock.
- Place peas and stock in crock pot
- Cook carrots until soft.
- Place carrots in blender and puree.
- Pour carrot puree into crock pot.
- Allow to slow cook overnight.
- Cook some more chicken (or use left overs)
- Debone the chicken.
- Cube the chicken with a sharp knife.
- Set aside.
- Cook the rice noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Put noodles and cubed chicken in a bowl.
- Add broth to preferred consistency. I like mine at about the consistency of Noodle Shop soup. Plenty of broth. My brother barely dampens the noodles.
Stir and serve hot.